Our fee £1,700 + chosen burial ground fees if applicable
Whether a natural burial, church or cemetery burial or a home burial, we will organise as much or as little as you prefer that is necessary from the time of death through to burial and will include the following:
- 24-hour personal attendance and advice on organising a funeral over the telephone and in the comfort of your own home or at our private premises.
- The collection of the deceased within a 20-mile radius, or outside this area by request.
- Care and dressing (if desired) of the deceased.
- An environmentally friendly cardboard coffin complete with fittings and cotton linings with option to upgrade - please see alternative coffin details.
- Family visits to our chapel of rest (by appointment).
- Enough staff and Funeral Director attendance on the day.
- Handling of donations.
- Our professional services, including all administration.
- Support and kindness all the way through.
If collection of the body is urgent and required out of hours, there will be an additional charge of £180.
All our services can be tailor made for a totally bespoke funeral, please contact us to talk through your wishes.
We request that the full cost of the funeral is paid before the funeral by cleared cheque, BACS transfer or cash.
Home Funeral Services
We can also provide as much or as little assistance and guidance with home burials and DIY funerals as you need, whether it be on a farm, in your home or a favourite place we will help make it happen.